HARRISVILLE Firefighters from Harrisville and Natural Bridge responded to the scene of a fire early Friday that caused minor damage to a residence.
The two departments arrived at 6864 Route 3 shortly after 2:30 a.m. The house is owned by Kenneth Rose, Watertown, and was occupied by Marci A. Rose, 36, and her 15-year-old son, Nathaniel D.
The residence suffered minor damage to interior walls and the homes contents.
An investigation determined the fire likely started in the chimney and spread to an interior wall.
The house was insured. There were no injuries.