MASSENA - United States Attorney Richard S. Hartunian announced that law enforcement officers have arrested 11 individuals on federal drug trafficking charges. A superseding indictment charges the following people with conspiracy to distribute over 500 grams of cocaine, over 28 grams of cocaine base (crack), and heroin, in Franklin, St. Lawrence, and Clinton Counties.
- Patrick Lloyd, aka Problem, 25, of New York City
- Jessica Monaghan, 26, of Massena, New York
- Codi Burke, 21, of Massena, New York
- Michael Spencer, aka Don, 25, of New York City
- Bernie Russo, 35, of Massena, New York
- Kimberly Jandrew, 27, of Massena, New York
- Justin Brailsford, 25, of Massena, New York
- Jon Garcia, 22, of New York City
- Zachary Huto, 21, of Massena, New York
- Leslie Moore, 27, of Massena, New York
- Paul Williams, aka Cash, 30, of Massena, New York
Llyod, Garcia, and Williams are in custody on state charges. Monaghan, Burke, Spencer, Russo, Jandrew, Brailsford, Huto, and Moore were arrested this morning. A twelfth person is charged in the indictment but has not yet been arrested according to a press release from the Department of Justice.