LOWVILLE Village police officers and medical personnel were called to a residence at 5405 Hemlock Drive at 2:14 p.m. Tuesday after moving company employees reported discovering an unresponsive man.
Police said that they found the resident, Leon J. Baudoux, 32, responsive and that he admitted huffing electronics duster. Mr. Baudoux was charged with inhalation of toxic fumes, a public health code violation, and issued an appearance ticket.
About an hour later, officers again were called to the residence. Police said Mr. Baudoux was found unresponsive and slumped over the steering wheel of his vehicle. He became responsive when officers knocked on his window; a can of electronics duster was observed on the seat next to him, police said.
Mr. Baudoux was taken to the Police Department and charged with a second count of inhalation of toxic fumes. Military police were contacted and took him to Fort Drum.