Five Things to Watch
1. Paul Karpowich - Clarkson is 14-3-2 this season when Karpowich has at least a .900 save percentage in a game and 0-13 when he does not.
2. Harvard's Home Ice - The Crimson are only 2-7-1 this season at Bright Hockey Center but Harvard is 20-3-1 in home games in Feb. under coach Ted Donato. Clarkson is 6-5 on the road and 5-4 in road conference games.
3. Lead early - The Golden Knights are 14-1-2 when they are ahead, or tied after the first period, but 0-15 if they are trailing after 20 minutes. Harvard is 4-1 when it leads after one and 3-18-1 when tied or behind.
4. Danny Biega - Harvard's defenseman leads all ECAC Hockey blueliners in scoring and has been hot, scoring in five straight games and producing 4 goals and 6 assists in that span.
5. A Tight Finish? - Three of Harvard's last four games have seen a tiebreaking goal scored in the final eight minutes of the third period.